A destination all its own, Bridlewood blends a modern, artisan winery with rustic, Spanish-styled architecture reminiscent of California's historic missions. Behind the mission-style facade lies an intimate winery - an artist's workshop - where our Winemaker, Mark Williams, crafts Bridlewood's artisan wines. Mark spends much of his time in the barrel room, tasting different vineyard lots and blending them together to create exquisitely balanced wines that embody the unique terroir of the Central Coast.
Just 30 miles north of Santa Barbara on the eastern edge of the Santa Ynez Valley, our 105-acre estate is home to world-class wines, hillside vineyards and breathtaking views of the magnificent Santa Ynez Mountains. This is Central Coast Wine Country at its best.
Our estate exudes a Central Coast lifestyle that is both comfortable and relaxed. Spend some time getting to know us. Enjoy our wines, tour our barrel room, kick back on the veranda overlooking our majestic vineyards and catch a glimpse of what Central Coast winemaking is all about.
Visit us today. 3555 Roblar Avenue, Santa Ynez, CA 93460. 805.688.9000
POLICY REGARDING CONTENT
We love to hear what you have to say. So please remember to post - and drink - responsibly. We are committed to ensuring our Facebook content is responsible, so we provide a number of clear guidelines that ensure that we can maintain our page’s integrity. Please read our guidelines below of posting and uploading content:
- defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others, or that contain derogatory references towards race, sexual preference, gender, minorities or religious affiliations.
- are defamatory, profane, infringing, obscene, indecent, misleading or unlawful.
- contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws (or by rights of privacy of publicity) unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents.
- contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another's computer.
- delete any author attributions, legal notices or proprietary designations or labels in any file that is uploaded.
- falsify the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded.
- promote, poke fun at or display excessive or binge drinking.
- originate from retailers or anyone with an alcoholic beverage license.
- feature consumption of alcohol by underage people or pregnant women.
- contain content that has no relevance to the Bridlewood brand.
We also reserve the right to remove content that we deem objectionable for any other reason, in our sole discretion.
This policy is subject to revision and may be modified from time to time.
This page is not an advertisement and is provided for entertainment purposes. The comments, opinions and other materials posted on this page are the sole responsibility of the individual submitting such postings. These postings are not made by, or on behalf of Bridlewood Estate Winery and E. & J. Gallo Winery, and do not, in any manner, reflect our views and/or opinions. We have no (and hereby disclaim any) responsibility or liability with respect to any postings. While we reserve the right to remove posts that we determine, in our discretion, to be objectionable, we do not have any affirmative obligation to do so.
California Table Wine, ©2014 Bridlewood Winery, Santa Ynez, CA. All rights reserved.
User Agreement: http://www.bridlewoodwinery.com/resources/legal/use-agreement.php
Acceptable Use Policy: http://www.bridlewoodwinery.com/resources/legal/acceptable-use.php